It’s unboxing time!!!
Typically I film a video, but I just felt like mixing it up today. Mostly because I’m in sweatpants with no makeup on and I really really wanted to open it!
This months box was ‘The Exclusives’. Chock full of products only found at Sephora!
I definitely think that my prediction from last month is true – it seems that regardless of the box theme, there will always be a perfume sample. Frankly, I can get on board with that. I am a perfume hoarder. #noshame
Two lip products this month?! THANK YOU MA’AM.
Oh, did I not mention I’m a lip product hoarder too? Wait, let’s just cover our bases here and say I’m a beauty product hoarder. It’s turned into a bit of a problem, but I don’t mind.
What’d we get?
- Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil – Love love love this! I just ran out – perfect timing!
- Stella by Stella McCartney – Top notes of rose, peony and mandarin. Middle notes of rose absolute. Base notes of amber. I think we will get along just fine!
- Bite Beauty High Pigment Lip Pencil in Rhubarb – Oh Bite Beauty, how you slay me. I mean seriously, they get it right every.single.time.
- BUXOM Full-On Lip Cream in Dolly – First of all, my lips are freezing. I slapped this on after I finished taking pictures and man, it feels like my lips are just hanging out in any icy tundra. I personally love peppermint but I think if I wore this outside in the middle of January my lips might fall off! Eeek!
- Sephora Contour Eye Pencil in My Boyfriend’s Jeans – I would like to thank whoever named this because, you nailed it. Such a cute name! I love the fact that this is waterproof too as my eyes tend to get watery throughout the day.
- Make Up For Ever Step 1 Hydrating Primer – This gives me life. I got a sample of it a few months back and I adore it! The only reason I haven’t purchased the full sized yet is because I have a shameful amount of other primers that need some love! If you have dry skin, you need this.
Are you subscribed to the Sephora Play! box? What do you think of it? Have you tried any of these products? Let me know!